In person worship resumes Sunday, March 7, 2021. If you would like to worship in-person please make your reservation by noon the Thursday prior. Of course, we will continue to live-stream as well. We do ask that you follow safety protocols, including:
- Upon arrival, please check in at the table in the Alcove for your seat assignment.
- Masks are required. Face shields are not acceptable.
- Please observe physical distancing, 6 feet.
- Please bring your own elements on Communion Sundays.
- Please do not block the Alcove or the doorways.
- Please clean up after yourself if you use the restroom. Wipes are available.
- If you are in a high risk category, please enjoy the service from your home.
- If you are not feeling well Sunday morning, please enjoy the service from your home.
- If you have worshiped on Sunday and test positive for COVID-19 during the following week, please contact the church office IMMEDIATELY.
- If you are not comfortable with these protocols, please enjoy the service from your home.
- Even though many of us are getting our vaccinations, it is not the time to grow lax. COIVD-19 is still very much a health risk. We are all in this together to keep each other safe.