To benefit the Valley Food Bank
Saturday, October 17, 2020 9 a.m. – noon
This is a rain or shine event!
In our church parking lot , 19 Church Street, Shelton, CT
(Our church faces the gazebo on the Huntington Green).
Drive into our parking lot, pop your trunk /hatch and we’ll do the rest!
Items most needed:
- Fruits-all types, fruit cups too!
- Canned Chicken & Tuna
- Sauces: Cheese, tomato, alfredo, clam (no pasta, just sauce)
- Macaroni & Cheese mixes
- Peanut Butter & Jelly
- Rice; white & brown (preferably no large bags. Boxed or 5-7lb bags)
- Beans; baked, black, red kidney
- Pancake Mix & Syrup
- Jello mixes
- Pudding cups, and mixes
- Hearty Soups/Stews
- Chicken & Beef Broth
- Muffin mixes; corn bread, blueberry
- Instant Grits
- Scalloped Potato Mix
- Instant and/or Canned potatoes
- Vegetables; Carrots, Asparagus